As a Community Manager at Fast Travel Games, you are dedicated and love to engage with VR gamers across the world. In this role, you are the bridge between the players and the studio and determine players’ needs and expectations.
What you will do
You will be our presence in the VR community to establish and nurture the engagement for our titles. You will also report back to key stakeholders to help us keep track of community sentiment, collect both qualitative and quantitative feedback, and highlight things to celebrate or red flags we need to address.
Who you are
You are a skilled communicator in both written and spoken English, and feel truly excited about the chance to grow and develop the player bases for our upcoming titles. You are pragmatic, adaptable, and fast in reacting, and you can in a strong way measure and evaluate priorities and take the right actions based on this.
- Establish, nurture, and grow the communities for our titles.
- Be the studio connection and spokesperson towards the communities, including platforms such as Discord, Reddit, and store forums, as well as events and live streams.
- Maintain a consistent presence in community channels to understand the state of the community and what they need.
- Own collaboration with established community management agencies
- Work with the Sr. Marketing Manager to develop the community strategy (community initiatives, timeline, objectives).
- Monitor community KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key community members.
- Create player-facing content such as play guides, videos, and FAQs.
- Host, organize, and coordinate community events.
- Handle support cases from players.
- Answer player reviews.
- 2+ years of experience of community management in the games industry.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in internal and external communication.
- Great experience with community channels such as Discord and Reddit.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- A deep understanding of community and a passion for gaming.
- Video editing/media creation skills.
- Experience with engaging a live multiplayer game (“Game as a Service”) community.
- A passion for VR gaming.
- Experience with live streaming.