We are a VR game developer and publisher based in Stockholm, founded by industry veterans, creating games set in beautiful, rich and immersive worlds, where great narratives have a natural home.
We've got several unannounced VR games in the works and we need your help!
What we're looking for:
- You’re passionate about VR (duh).
- You have experience of creating games or working with games, either as a profession or as a hobby.
- You can contribute hands on to the games we’re building; with code, art, sound, design or marketing.
- You strive to work with games for the millions, and are eager to give gamers out there a reason for playing in VR.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, and like sharing your ideas with the people around you.
Life at Fast Travel Games
We believe that great things happen when working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to finished result. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run.
We believe that what you do in your spare time is yours, including game related side projects.
That's how we stay creative.
Open Applications are primarily for local roles in Stockholm, currently a hybrid model of attendance in office and working from home is applied.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Fast Travel Games
We are a VR game developer based in Stockholm, founded by industry veterans, creating games set in beautiful rich worlds, full of immersion and where great narratives have a natural home.
We are on a mission to create world-class VR gaming experiences, and believe VR will have as profound a change to gaming as when mobile games started getting traction in the early 2010s. As creators, we believe focusing solely on VR is necessary to craft revolutionary new ways of play.
Loading application form
Already working at Fast Travel Games?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.